Thursday, August 23, 2007

Night Vision

Have you ever wanted to have night vision light they do in those CIA movies where they are chasing people through the jungle....well the new camera seems like it does. It's got this feature that removes all the color from a picture and just pics up on the greens and yellows. I'm definitely not an expert at it, but here's a couple of pictures from last night when I was playing around with it.

Tim at 9:00 last night.

Neighbor MS at 7:00 last night.

Coleus in the planter boxes.

The sad news is that the computer is still broken. We went to General Nano Systems http://www.nanosys1.com/ last night and bought a new power source. This problem of the computer shutting off and on by itself happened to us about 6 months ago and Tim just unplugged the power source and then plugged it back in and it worked. This time we bought a new power source (I don't really know what that means) for $30 and it didn't work. The next thought is a new mother board. Now I don't know anything about computers, but that doesn't sound cheap or easy to repair. So for now I'm computer less at home. It's not too disappointing except for the fact that I won't have cable soon and I need some access to the outside world. Ohhh computer jeanie come to our rescue...

No comments: